Cars in the Cloud.
Cars in the Cloud is a virtual showcase. It is a way for visitors to interact with the people behind automotive product brands, learn about new products, listen to speakers and network with each other.
The information in the Cars in the Cloud website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information as to individual needs. In particular, the suitability for purpose of products included in the showcase should be verified by the visitor’s own independent research.
Automotive brand participants showcasing their products may provide information or make recommendations regarding automotive products. Cars in the Cloud is facilitating this exchange of information however takes no responsibility for any advice or information given by the individual participants or speakers presenting at the trade show.
Cars in the Cloud is a business name and trade mark of GUD Holdings Limited, which is also the owner of a number of the Cars in the Cloud participating companies.
Chat Guidelines & Rules
- Your User name will be used to identify you in chat areas. As this is a public forum ensure you don’t choose a name that allows you to be identified, particularly if you want to maintain your privacy. Have fun with your User name but note that vulgar or offensive names will constitute a breach of these rules.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including (without limitation) any errors or omissions in any content in the chat room, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content including any reliance on its accuracy or completeness or any advice or product information provided.
- You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen content but that we shall have the right (though not the obligation) in our sole discretion to move, modify or remove any content that is available on or via any chat area or our site generally.
- Keep your contributions relevant, constructive and polite, not malicious or derogatory.
- Do not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Cars in the Cloud Chat room, including text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- No unlawful or objectionable content – unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Do not collect, store or post personal data about other users; or upload, post or email any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law (including intellectual property laws) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Don’t be disruptive – no Spamming of off-topic material or flooding of text or emoticons.
- Although we actively encourage feedback from visitors please appreciate that our tradeshow participants may be busy so please be patient when waiting for an answer.
- You permit us to keep a record of your chat and to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, or publish any content (in whole or part) you post or email and/or to incorporate such content in other works in any form, media or technology.
- Chat content is in the public domain. You can’t control its subsequent use and others may collect and use material you have posted. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address) and do not include postal addresses of any kind unless you are in a secured private forum.
- The views and opinions expressed in the Cars in the Cloud chat room are those of members of the public or tradeshow participants and are not those of Cars in the Cloud.
- We do not control the content posted via any chat area and therefore do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content.
- Don’t assume chat room advice applies to your specific circumstances and seek professional advice of appropriately qualified persons before making decisions.
All site content and designs (including text and images) featured on the Cars in the Cloud website are copyright. They may not be copied or reproduced by any means in whole or in part without prior written consent from GUD Holdings Limited trading as Cars in the Cloud, which reserves all rights.
© GUD Holdings Limited 2020